Some Asian characters (such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are non-alphabetic characters, which require double-byte to store a single character. Certain European, Middle East and Asian characters (such as Thai, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Turkish) require handling extended-alphabetic character for data entry and display. However, Dynamics SL does not handle them properly.
Double-Byte Enabler allows you to enter/display/print double-byte and extended-alphabetic characters properly in Dynamics SL. It integrates Windows and Dynamics SL seamlessly, and is transparent to users. It uses native Windows IME (Input Method Editor) for double-byte and extended-alphabetic characters entry, thus no additional training is required for users.
Your company intends to use Dynamics SL – Solomon for Asia Pacific offices including China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. Double-byte characters support is absolutely essential.
Double-Byte Enabler allows you to enter, display and print double-byte characters in Dynamics SL.
Double-Byte Enabler delivers these features:
- Enable to enter, display and print double-byte characters properly in Dynamics SL
- Seamless integration between double-byte support Windows and Dynamics SL by using native Windows IME (Input Method Editor) for double-byte characters entry
- Properly handle “@” sorting and flipping in Dynamics SL – such as customer name in Customer Maintenance (08.260.00), and there are hundreds of double-byte characters containing “@” and “~” Ascii characters
- Enable double-byte characters sorting / searching in F3 Possible Value lookup
- Enable double-byte characters sorting / grouping in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Dynamics™ SL – 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 2011, 2015, 2018